Prepaid IoT eSIM / SIM card $11.90
- SPX Anywhere Prepaid Package
- Prepaid IoT eSIM / SIM card with cellular data
- 2G, 3G, 4G and Cat-M supported (NB-IoT special order, contact us)
- Included in Service Package:
- 500 MB valid for up to 10 years per SIM
- US and EU - (list of countries)
- Online Portal Access
- SIM card / eSIM QR code (downloadable)
Offered in 10 SIM packages for $119
Volume discounts are available! Ask us
The prepaid package is designed to be the easiest way for a solution provider to buy SIM card with IoT data included. The package offers a flat rate SIM card, predictable usage, no monthly subscription fee, no connectivity and a one off payment.
Typical use cases are anything IoT such as Connected Fleet, Cellular Tracking, Asset Tracking, Supply Chain Management, Agriculture, Smart Metering, Medical Connectivity, Industry 4.0, Smart Monitoring.
Please note that this is the Consumer Specification of the eSIM vs the M2M/IoT specification.
You will need to have a compatible eUICC in your device to download the QR code to. There are many devices that have an Embedded eUICC present.
How do I know if my device will work with your eSIM?
Your device will need to have a "Local Profile Assistant" or LPA on the device to manage the eSIM download. Simplex can license a device application for this and there are devices that have this already built-in.
On IoT Devices there is native support for Consumer eSIM with the following devices
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100 platform
Our services are intended for IoT devices however for testing purposes here are some consumer mobile phone devices that are compatible with this eSIM.
- iPhone XR and newer
- iPad with LTE 2019 and newer
- Samsung S20 and newer
- Google Pixel 4 and newer
- Huawei P40
- Oppo Find X3 Pro and newer
- Motorola Razr 2019 and 5G
If any doubt about eSIM and compatibility drop us a note on the chat below or use this form.